Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Academic Advisement

More Links

Who is My Advisor?

Jacksonville State University provides academic advising for current students through the school of their selected major. During the registration process, all students must be cleared by their academic advisor prior to registration. Students should contact the department of their major to obtain advisor assignment.

Back to Top