Warrant Information

The procedures you must take in order to obtain a warrant for someone who has committed a crime against you are as follows:
  1. Obtain a copy of the police report from the police department that investigated your incident. This can be accomplished by presenting the case card that was given to you by the investigating police officer. Take the case card, which has your case number on it, to the Police Records Division, to obtain a copy of your report.
  2. With a copy of your report, appear before the magistrate, along with any witnesses, to have a warrant issued. The City of Jacksonville's Magistrate Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. The city's magistrate has authority only for misdemeanor offenses that took place in Jacksonville. The office is located at 310 Church Avenue, S.E, Jacksonville, AL. For questions concerning a warrant, call (256) 435-6960.
  3. Warrants concerning a felony must be filed with the Calhoun County District Court, 25 West 11th Street, Anniston, AL. For questions concerning felony warrants, call (256) 231-1850.
  4. Complaints concerning juveniles must be filed with the Calhoun County Family Court 25 West 11th Street, Anniston, AL. For questions concerning offenses committed by a juvenile, call Calhoun County Juvenile Court, (256) 231-1731.

    Threats or Intimidation:
    If the offender THREATENS or INTIMIDATES you:
    Please contact the detective assigned to your case; contact the Calhoun County District Attorney's Office for adult offenders, or the Calhoun County Juvenile Court for juvenile offenders.