Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu


More Links

Frequently Used Forms

Form Where to Send

Form 4 - Request for Budget Change
Used to m
ove budget from one pool or org to another to which you do not have access.

Fund 1, 3, 5 - Controller (Kevin McFry)
Fund 2 - Grants & Contracts Accounting            (Robin Yarbrough)

Form 6 - Request for Agency Fund Account
For creating
a "5" fund

VP Finance & Administration

Form 13 - Partial Shipment Form
Used to make payments against an open purchase order

Accounts Payable

Form 20 - Professional Services Contract
Contract with non-JSU personnel for services with a PSRV encumbrance.
NOTE: Send both pages.


Form 31 - Internal Transaction Voucher
To m
ove an expense charge to another org's budget after it has been paid.


Form 52 - Request for Refund
Return any revenue already receipted, i.e. Continuing Ed, Library, Facility Rental


Request for Direct Deposit (Employee)
 Authorizes travel and other reimbursements for employees via accounts payable.

 Accounts Payable

Request for Budget Increase 
Request for increase to a specific unit due to funds receipted into a revenue account


Year-End Direct Pre-Pay Voucher

Procurement & Fixed Assets

Authorization Agreement for Automatic Deposit Of Vendor Payments 


Request for Position Budget Transfer / Change

Back to Top